TransportationOur mission is to transport students to and from school in clean, well-maintained bus vehicles driven by vetted, certified drivers. You can rest assured that your son or daughter is in good hands while in the care of our transportation providers.
Riding the bus is a privilege, not a right. For the safety of all passengers, bus drivers ensure that all bus riders observe the following regulations:
- Students may not move from their assigned seat without the driver’s permission.
- Riders may not stand or move from seat to seat at any time during the trip.
- We will not tolerate cursing, vulgar language, or indecent behavior.
- Students may not open or close windows without the driver's permission.
- Riders may not open emergency exits at any time except during an actual emergency or during designated emergency evacuation drill.
- Students may not tease, scuffle, trip, hold, hit, or use their hands or feet in any objectionable manner.
- Students must remain seated until the bus comes to a complete stop.
- Upon recommendation of the bus driver, school authorities may deny the privilege of riding the school bus to any pupil in violation of bus rules or who otherwise refuses to conduct him or herself in a proper manner.
- All school rules apply while students are at the bus stop and on the bus.
- Students should arrive and wait at the bus stop at the normal time of arrival.
- Students experiencing problems on the bus should report them to the driver.
- Food or beverages on the bus are at the discretion of the bus driver.
- Students must follow the directions of the driver at all times. We will take disciplinary action, including the loss of bus privilege, for insubordination, arguing, and disrespect.
- We require a note from a parent or guardian if a student will be riding a different bus. We will only permit additional riders if we have available seating.
Phone: (812) 689-4643