The health and wellbeing of our students and their families’ matters to us; students learn more, teachers instruct more effectively, and we all work smarter when we feel good.
Please help us to be prepared in an emergency situation by informing us of any allergies to medications, foods, or insects your child has.
If you have questions or need further information regarding health services, please contact:
Kara Huff, School Nurse - email@example.com or by phone at (812) 689-4144 #3257
- 2023-2024 Indiana School Required and Recommended Immunizations
- Asthma Care Plan
- Authorization to Give Meds
- General Health Care Plan
- Hepatitis Information Letter
- HPV Information
- Medical Exemption Form
- Meningococcal Information
- Religious Exemption Form
- Seizure Care Plan (updated)
- Severe Allergy Health Care Plan